Lasagna is a famous dish of Italian cuisine, which is one of the most popular dishes in the world today.
It is an oven-grated dish with minced meat sauce, cheese, lasagna sheets and a classic béchamel sauce. Below is my favorite lasagna recipe that is both delicious and easy to make.
1 hour 15 minutes
Lasagna is a classic Italian dish that is very easy to make yourself.
It is very tasty and perfect for dinner. Lasagna is a food loved by young and old alike!
500 grams of minced meat
1 package of lasagna sheets
800 g Mutty Cherry Tomatoes (2 cans)
1 yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic
3 tablespoons of veal broth
1 dl white wine
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon of dried basil
3 tablespoons of olive oil
salt and pepper
3-4 dl split ost
fresh basil for garnish
- Set the oven to 225 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot. Grate the carrot and chop the onion and garlic.
- Add minced meat, grated carrot, onion, garlic, salt and pepper to the pan. Fry until the meat is cooked.
- Then add the canned cherry tomatoes and spices. Let the meat sauce simmer on low heat until it thickens.
- While the sauce is boiling, start with the béchamel sauce.
- Melt the butter in a pan. Mix in the flour and beat until completely lump-free.
- Add milk a little at a time and then salt and pepper. Stir constantly until the sauce thickens. Take the pot off the plate.
- Spread the meat sauce and béchamel sauce in a medium-sized dish. Lasagna plates and then add minced meat sauce, béchamel sauce and grated cheese. Continue in the same way and finish with a layer of minced meat sauce, béchamel sauce and grated cheese on top.
- Put in the oven for about 35-40 minutes. Check regularly. If the cheese has browned enough after halfway through, cover the pan with foil.
- Remove and garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired. Serve and enjoy!
I recommend using aged cheese in this recipe. Parmesan cheese works well, but I used what I had at home – aged dressing.
Lasagna is a classic Italian dish with roots in ancient Greece.
The word lasagna comes from the Greek word “lagan”, which was the first known type of pasta. However, “Lagan” was not like today’s Italian lasagna, but layers of pasta and sauce.
Thus, the name “lagan” comes from the method of cooking pasta by layering, not from the ingredients.
In any case, lasagna these days is an oven crumb consisting of minced meat sauce, béchamel sauce, cheese and a lasagna plate. The spices and additives used in Italy vary by family and region.
Can you make vegetable lasagna?
Yes, it works great by substituting minced meat, e.g. veal broth for soy minced meat and vegetable stock.
Have you tried my recipe? Please leave a comment!